This Week: Week 6 Ballet and Technique Schedules, Administrative Notes, Special Events, Workshops and Upcoming Concerts.
WEEK 6 BALLET AND TECHNIQUE SCHEDULES
Production Study Crew Guidelines
- Students are not excused from classes or rehearsals to complete crew assignments. Students should sign up for crew assignments only when it does not conflict with their classes or rehearsals.
- Students must confirm their availability to complete crew assignments before signing up. After signing up to crew, students may not cross their name off a crew list without finding a replacement and informing Professor O’Maley. If a student crosses their name off of a crew list without finding a replacement and informing Professor O’Maley, or fails to show up for a crew assignment, he/she will receive “one strike” toward artistic probation and have the missed crew hours deducted from the total hours they have already completed.
Peridance’s Spring 2016 Season
- Spring Season information.
- On Saturday, March 12th, the Company’s will host an opening night pre-performance Benefit Dinner, honoring Dr. Donald Rose, Founding Director of The Harkness Center for Dance Injuries.
- On Sunday, March 13th, Peridance will host a FREE repertory master class and Q&A with Artistic Director Igal Perry and company dancers.
- Preview Event at Microsoft Information
Sidra Bell Dance New York
Sidra Bell Dance New York is hosting the summer installment of its biannual research module from June 13-18, 2016 in New York City. The project offers participants 36 hours of immersive research time with the artistic director and includes an informal showing with a possible company audition.